Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

b311j

Group ID is 2009
Password: GoBlue2017

Invites went out to last years contestants a few minutes ago

Same as past years. Picking Top25 games and BigTen games. Playing against the spread, but not using confidence points.

Last edited:
Is this right? Florida St is favored by 7.5?

BYU is favored by 14 over LSU?

yeah I checked Vegas Insider and it has ALabama -7, LSU -14

Looks like Yahoo screwed it up

What a sucky first couple of weeks. Would have paid to choose as normal and then just flip every damn one. LOL

had a horrible week with pickems...went to check the results, and i did drop from 3rd to 4th, but I am only 2 points away from first place now

I guess everyone had a horrible week

Lowest high score of the season so far...I had high score two weeks ago or so...then have taken it in the shorts since...

Did horrible in pick 'ems again. Tied for picker of the week LOL

moved up to 2nd place, still only 2 points behind first...

surprising!

So, as the defending champion of the most recent DSF board pick 'ems game, last season's bowl pick 'ems, I want to be the first to congratulate Little Man, who has just clinched this season's College Football Pick 'ems championship on this board.

Well done.

As the first loser this year, I extend my congrats to Little Man. Pretty dominant this year!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Congrats! I missed a couple weeks and threw in the towel. Next year..

Yep Congrats. This ends my run of 2nd places. I was doing great this year, but towards the end, I really blew up.

Yep Congrats. This ends my run of 2nd places. I was doing great this year, but towards the end, I really blew up.

I was thinking, and I should tell you, I noticed and I respected and admired the way you hung in and played through, having been in contention all season after the way you happened to take on water right there at the end.

That's happened to me in years past; but I played on nevertheless...we owe it to the game.

I guess my showing is why I don’t bet or I’d be broke (although I came out over .500 but mediocre in the grand scheme of things). Well done.

At least in the end, I passed Spartynash. Makes it all worth it.

A few weeks at the end, I would've been better off picking the exact opposite of all my picks.

Thanks for the notice, Tinsel, and yes, you have to push through for the integrity of the season.

A few weeks at the end, I would've been better off picking the exact opposite of all my picks.

Yes; it seems like it's that way for me about one out of every three weeks or so, too.

If I could only know in advance which weeks those were going to be I'd never lose.

2018 version is up and ready.

To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (3958) and the Password (GoBlue2017). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

Emails already sent out to last years contestants

2018 version is up and ready.

To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (3958) and the Password (GoBlue2017). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

Emails already sent out to last years contestants

Do you want to start a new thread or should we just rename this thread?

I was just going to roll with 2018 within this thread since its already sticky'ed.

I am in this year. I usually end up forgetting a couple weeks

Last edited:
Back