Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 Playoffs - Astros electronic sign stealing - Now Astros fire Luhnow and Hinch

SpartyNash

Dream WS: Astros over Dbacks
Nightmare WS: Cubs/Yankees in any fashion. Think I might just never watch baseball again if that happens
My pick: Indians over Dodgers

Screw the Yankees and pretty much everyone in that organization. Sucker punching POS?s, Gardner and Sanchez some of the biggest tools on earth. Go Twins.

And right as I post this gregorious hits a 3 run shot to tie the game. FML.

Dream WS: Astros over Dbacks
Nightmare WS: Cubs/Yankees in any fashion. Think I might just never watch baseball again if that happens
My pick: Indians over Dodgers

Screw the Yankees and pretty much everyone in that organization. Sucker punching POS?s, Gardner and Sanchez some of the biggest tools on earth. Go Twins.

Exactly like mine.. except dream would be Arizona over Houston..

Exactly like mine.. except dream would be Arizona over Houston..

If JV weren?t on the Astros I?d be rooting for Arizona no doubt. However, I want them to get their first title and and want JV to get that ring he deserves.

SCREW baseball ..I'm a bitter Tiger's fan right now. Wish I grew up in San Francisco sometimes! !!! .

Dang Twins scored 3 in the top of the first and still got crushed :/

Rooting for in order . But I can only watch a inning or two because it's boring without the tigers in it.

Houston
Washington
Arizona
Cleveland
Cubs
Dodgers
Boston
New York

Last edited:
Rooting for in order . But I can only watch a inning or two because it's boring without the tigers in it.

Houston
Washington
Arizona
Cleveland
Cubs
Dodgers
Boston
New York

Mine is pretty close to that but I'd move Arizona to the top and everything else stays the same.. Hopefully one of the top 3 wins..

I will root for
Houston Astros for Verlander.
If the RedSox win I will root for them.

Arizona Diamondbacks for JD.
Washington Nationals for Scherzer.

Don't have a rooting for Dodgers or Cubs.

and huge Fuck Off and Dirty Rotten Bastards Triple Die Fuckers to the
Cleveland Indians and
New York Yankees.

My most to least desireable WS champs:

Astros

Dbacks

Nats

Dodgers

Cubs

Tribe

Bosox

Yanks

Bregman and Altuve go back to back in the 1st vs Chris sale. Hahahahahahahaha

That is all

Just me...but I would welcome another Cubs vs Indians series. Second would be Astros vs D-Backs

JV is done for the night, 6IP 2ER, 99 pitches. Solid game..

Back