Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

vs #5 Notre Dame

johnny2x2x

Another huge early season game. Get them at Breslin, but ND is the type of team I think will give us trouble, they can get to the hoop and can shoot the 3. They shoot 21 threes a game and make 43% as a team. I think our size will other them, but this is a tough game.

Would be a huge win for strength of schedule.

Kenny Goins could return for the game.

Another huge early season game. Get them at Breslin, but ND is the type of team I think will give us trouble, they can get to the hoop and can shoot the 3. They shoot 21 threes a game and make 43% as a team. I think our size will other them, but this is a tough game.

Would be a huge win for strength of schedule.

Kenny Goins could return for the game.

Kenny Goins???

Fuck yeah......championship!

We could maybe use the help against Bonzi Colson, but I don't see goins getting more than 5 minutes, Tillman shined in his opportunity. I can't wait for the Colson/JJJ matchup, different type of challenge then Luke May, much better athlete. Kenpom has us #3 in defense and ND #3 in offense.

Colson is crafty and despite the height difference, JJJ will have to avoid getting into foul trouble again.

10 minutes of fun to watch, no whistle basketball and now there's been 5 weak calls in the last couple minutes to make me want to turn it off. I really hope these refs chill out on the whistles by conference play.

This is sick!!! We have a complete team. Zero missing pieces.

Ankle is still bothering him.

I think this team's best possible game is with Bridges letting the O come to him unless he is posting up.

I don?t think the ankle is the issue. He just doesn?t really know how to get by people. He just shot us out of a 20 point lead as well.
Also need Jaren on the floor

Team came out sluggish. This is a game now. Need to get something going to the hoop.

Turned it back on just in time to see Bridges lazy in bounds to a ND player for a turnover.

Back