Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suggestions

I just found out who that was a couple months ago.. She has a dick and his or her music is god awful.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I just found out who that was a couple months ago.. She has a dick and his or her music is god awful.

Sounds like a good signature to me. Underneath you could actually put what you just said as well.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I just found out who that was a couple months ago.. She has a dick and his or her music is god awful.

You can say that for a large majority of solo pop singers today.

Romneybot said:
[color=#551A8B said:

You can say that for a large majority of solo pop singers today.

Yeah like the Backstreet boys.

like i wish there were more variety of fans. instead of just fans of detroit teams. more conflict.

Ahh. I know we have fans of Packers, Cowboys and a couple other teams here. Not many though.

Yeah I'm a packers fan and I saw about 2 others, and the cowboys fan. But that's about it. Even msu boards don't have very many fans.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah I'm a packers fan and I saw about 2 others, and the cowboys fan. But that's about it. Even msu boards don't have very many fans.

they didn't have many on the ESPN boards either. As for fan diversity, If we get quality posters from other teams, I don't mind adding separate boards for them.

Well get to recruiting, Mods! And only 5 and 4 star posters.

This may sound arrogant but if it is. It is. We're detroitsports. The winningest proboard in the country.

Minny fans should get other Minny fans, Packers fans should get other Packers fans and so on. You want them you get them.

hey you asked for suggestions, and i suggest that the mods find new fans. lol

i also dont want to be the one to let in trolls. and i dont post alot on the packers boards so i doubt any of them would listen to me. but i get what youre sayin.

Alright I got another. How about more categories, like a general nfl, mlb, nba, ncaa so on

Why so you can talk about religion, politics, music? Hey, we already have boards for those. The gereral boards on ESPN were the worst idea anyone has ever had.

What harm is there in bringing back the sub-boards? So nobody used them for the one day they were active...I guarantee, especially as the NFL season gets going, there'd be plenty of discussion. I'm sure Lions fans don't want their board clogged up with general NFL stuff. That's already been clearly demonstrated.

Outside of NCAAFB and NFL I don't know that there's a need, but again, what's the harm?

If the general board is just football talk or baseball talk etc. I don't have a problem either but its another board for Monster to moderate so...

But boards like that hardly stay on topic.

Back