Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4&app=desktop

Bob, can I get Salon.com's take on this? I'd like to balance it out.

Last edited:
Balance you say !!

You know why they won't release this ? Because there is nothing there probably. My guess is there is probably something that makes all sides look bad including The Trump protecting Gop. It is pretty funny how so many GOP lawmakers who hated Trump before he was elected now run to cover for him like a dog dry humping someone's leg. We could use a gif visual .

https://thinkprogress.org/republicans-hype-fisa-memo-nunes-jordan-gaetz-trump-russia-3b9c044b5508/

so the reason people are fighting to not release it is because it's totally harmless. they must be trying to protect those who want it released from being embarrassed when we learn there is nothing in it. then in the next sentence it's because it makes both sides look bad. did you skip your meds this morning? try to wait at least a paragraph or sentence, if not a new post before you completely contradict yourself.

Now that the shutdown is over back to getting that memo released..won’t rule out a second special prosecutor to investigate the current and others before all is said and done..trump isn’t as stupid as he looks

Last edited:
quick question, do you not want the memo released and if not, why?

I don't care.

It's not going to change anything.

They're all a bunch of slimy crooks, and they're all going to cover each other's asses.

They'll all cover Trumps ass and everyone else around him about anything to do with Russia, if there's anything there, and they'll all cover HRC's ass and everyone else around here if there's anything here.

"You're in bed with Russia ...you're Putin's puppet!"

"No you're a puppet!"

"You've been involved in money laundering and illegal banking activities with known Russian mobsters!"

"No, you've been laundering money!"

"You're colluding with a foreign enemy to compromise the integrity of our elections."

"No, you're colluding with Russia."

Oh yeah, well wait until what you are about to find out when it comes out, but I've been hearing about it on the radio and reading about it on the internet, but I can't really say what it is I am talking about, but when you find out about it ...whoa, well you just wait because it's going to be huge!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
"You're in bed with Russia ...you're Putin's puppet!"

"No you're a puppet!"

"You've been involved in money laundering and illegal banking activities with known Russian mobsters!"

"No, you've been laundering money!"

"You're colluding with a foreign enemy to compromise the integrity of our elections."

"No, you're colluding with Russia."

Oh yeah, well wait until what you are about to find out when it comes out, but I've been hearing about it on the radio and reading about it on the internet, but I can't really say what it is I am talking about, but when you find out about it ...whoa, well you just wait because it's going to be huge!
giphy.gif

So are you saying you don't want it disclosed?

I don't care.

It's not going to change anything.

They're all a bunch of slimy crooks, and they're all going to cover each other's asses.

They'll all cover Trumps ass and everyone else around him about anything to do with Russia, if there's anything there, and they'll all cover HRC's ass and everyone else around here if there's anything here.

the only way we know for sure that it won't change anything is if it's not disclosed.

If it's equally damning for both parties, I think establishment Republicans will be more at risk because, in my opinion there is a stronger anti-establishment move within the Republican party. Both parties will circle the wagons, but I think there are more principled conservatives who don't like the party leadership than there are Dems and they'll have the major media outlets playing defense for them. Bernie Sanders will continue to be a spineless sellout, yada, yada, yada. I'm not saying Rs will clean house, just that they'll have a harder time getting support from conservative members they have sold out in the past.

Last edited:
the only way we know for sure that it won't change anything is if it's not disclosed.

If it's equally damning for both parties, I think establishment Republicans will be more at risk because, in my opinion there is a stronger anti-establishment move within the Republican party. Both parties will circle the wagons, but I think there are more principled conservatives who don't like the party leadership than there are Dems and they'll have the major media outlets playing defense for them.

There won't be anything damning to the GOP in that memo, otherwise it serves no purpose in discrediting/distracting from the ongoing Mueller investigation. What it could be is language-neutral, but providing Republicans with the opportunity to put a SOP RW spin or slant to it.

And who leads-belongs to this so-called "anti-establishment" principled conservative faction within the GOP that you post of?

The Liberty/Freedom Caucus?

The alt-right, whose most outspoken member in Bannon has been kicked out of the WH and Breitbart?

Bob and Bekah Mercer?

Kellyanne Conway, Katrina Pilferson, Scottie Null Spews, Kayleigh McInaney, Tomi Laryan?

Richard SSpencer and Vilo Yannopouplos?

There won't be anything damning to the GOP in that memo, otherwise it serves no purpose in discrediting/distracting from the ongoing Mueller investigation. What it could be is language-neutral, but providing Republicans with the opportunity to put a SOP RW spin or slant to it.

And who leads-belongs to this so-called "anti-establishment" principled conservative faction within the GOP that you post of?

The Liberty/Freedom Caucus?

The alt-right, whose most outspoken member in Bannon has been kicked out of the WH and Breitbart?

Bob and Bekah Mercer?

Kellyanne Conway, Katrina Pilferson, Scottie Null Spews, Kayleigh McInaney, Tomi Laryan?

Richard SSpencer and Vilo Yannopouplos?

this guy...

https://youtu.be/co3ygE6H7PU

are you not aware of that several senators and representatives don't care for party leadership in both houses of Congress?

If it's equally damning for both parties, I think establishment Republicans will be more at risk because, in my opinion there is a stronger anti-establishment move within the Republican party. Both parties will circle the wagons, but I think there are more principled conservatives who don't like the party leadership than there are Dems and they'll have the major media outlets playing defense for them. Bernie Sanders will continue to be a spineless sellout, yada, yada, yada. I'm not saying Rs will clean house, just that they'll have a harder time getting support from conservative members they have sold out in the past.

The Republican party has been a cluster fuck for quite some time.

The anti-establishment candidate is now the president - can't get much more establishment than that.

I also don't really know what the Republican anti-establishment is either.

Sounds to me like nothing, or not much changing.

EDIT: I failed to proofread this carefully at first; I see that I failed to properly insert [ ] thingees to successfully embolden what I had intended to embolden.

Last edited:
Back