Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs NW

Welp, this game was fucking awful to watch.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not if you push. We would crush this team every game .

Last edited:
Something's still not right. They've played maybe two good games in a month's time. And one of those was a loss @Purdue.

2-4 on the road in conference play. Hope we can at least beat Wisconsin.

Something's still not right. They've played maybe two good games in a month's time. And one of those was a loss @Purdue.

2-4 on the road in conference play. Hope we can at least beat Wisconsin.

Not winning at Maryland . Doubt we even beat Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is 10-15 and 3-9 in conference. They've also lost 5 in a row. Michigan better win that game or we will be falling fast in the seeding :/

Last edited:
20 second half points.. I just don't understand jb. We have better talent just about every position then northwestern and he does not even at least try to up tempo against the wildcats.

Wisconsin is 10-15 and 3-9 in conference. They've also lost 5 in a row. Michigan better win that game or we will be falling fast in the seeding :/

Play like this and without Livers we are not winning any more road games.

They just look like they have no confidence. I have no clue how you can have even one player who shoots 50% from the free throw line let alone 2 or 3 like we have. Need to snap out of it.

Maar. Is a freaking puzzle . He can go off like at Purdue those games are so far apart. He needs to be way more aggressive. He had only 11 points on 3 for 7 shooting and 4 for 6 from the foul line. He needs more shots.

Mathews is just a puzzle 5 points 2 for 7 and 3 turnovers

Robinson was 1 for 6 and 1 for 4 from three ..

Last edited:
Back