Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons acquire Jameer Nelson for Willie Reed

This has nothing to do with your post , but saw you live in Okemos ...do you know anyone named Joe Timreck ??

I've only been here since March. I only know my neighbors and he isn't one of them :cheers:

How do you figure ? They got rid of 2 guys they didnt really need and got back Isiah ( who knows how long Ball will be out )

Starting 5 will

Isiah Thomas
Caldwell Pope
Brandon Ingram
Kyle Kuzma
Lopez/Randle

I just don't like that lineup at all. And Thomas is either going to get pushed aside or crammed on to the court with Ball once he does come back.

It's a great move for the future. They opened up 2 max contract slots and grabbed Cleveland's 1st rounder as kicker. I'm not knocking the move, just think their current lineup is shit. Just a lineup of middle of the road, 10-15 ppg guys. They're very young, maybe someone steps up?

They can't tank too bad, I think they lose their draft pick to Boston if they finish in the bottom 5.

I just don't like that lineup at all. And Thomas is either going to get pushed aside or crammed on to the court with Ball once he does come back.

It's a great move for the future. They opened up 2 max contract slots and grabbed Cleveland's 1st rounder as kicker. I'm not knocking the move, just think their current lineup is shit. Just a lineup of middle of the road, 10-15 ppg guys. They're very young, maybe someone steps up?

They can't tank too bad, I think they lose their draft pick to Boston if they finish in the bottom 5.

Celtics will get the draft pick if the lakers finish in the bottom 5.

Back