Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gossip column about Drevno/Hamilton/OC situation

Michchamp

Linky. by Gregg Henson, who I've heard of before, with respect to columnists on Michigan football, but don't read regularly.

I say "gossip column" because He includes some quotes and paraphrased comments from players, coaches and insiders, but nobody goes on the record and he doesn't include any info on who he's talked to.

According to the article, yes, Pep Hamilton is a lousy coach, but the real problem is Drevno, who is not only a lousy coach, but paranoid, untrustworthy, and actively undermining the team. And Harbaugh seems paralyzed into inactivity.

That's just a short summary; article includes more information.

the article contains nothing substantiated, of course, but SURE seems to align with the results we saw on the field LY.

The Harbaugh/Drevno thing is... peculiar.

I also have noticed Harbaugh seems a lot quieter lately. and he has since the beginning of the season, even before our offense looked like SHIT, and we failed to beat a single team with a winning record And we blew a 14-0 home lead and lost to OSU AGAIN GOD-DAMN-IT.

FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhh!

(sorry. It hurts to remember)

From everything I have heard, Gregg Henson is a terrible source.

However, that does not mean Drevno doesn't suck. He does. He consistently whiffs on every major OT he recruits and what development has there been on the o-line? That's his baby and it fucking blows.

Obviously Frey was sick of his bullshit because he's at FSU after only one year with Michigan.

I was hoping Drevno would be let go the second the bowl game ended. I can't believe we still have him on the staff. His only hope of looking competent is if Newsome comes back and regains his old form.

Last edited:
The Harbaugh/Drevno thing is... peculiar.

I also have noticed Harbaugh seems a lot quieter lately. and he has since the beginning of the season, even before our offense looked like SHIT, and we failed to beat a single team with a winning record And we blew a 14-0 home lead and lost to OSU AGAIN GOD-DAMN-IT.

FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhh!

(sorry. It hurts to remember)

Did you see the softball season has started thread? Off to a promising start.

Henson is a clickbait hack with some former players and other loose ‘sources,’ but he was pretty wrong a few times re: coaching search and other topics.

Good OP - he is the definition of a gossip.

Henson is a clickbait hack with some former players and other loose ?sources,? but he was pretty wrong a few times re: coaching search and other topics.

Good OP - he is the definition of a gossip.
And Drevno is an OC hack. Balances out?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back