Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Iowa

Yes, it was a gimme, although when Iowa tightened it up from 13 to 8, I got a little nervous. Thanks Duncan for hitting 3 3's to loosen it up.

Great game by Duncan

Horrible game by Matthews. I don't care if he did score 10. He missed at least 8 shots within 2 feet of the basket. I was starting to wonder if he could do anything right when he was 2 for 12 or something like that, then he hit a couple there at the end. At least he can dunk the ball when he's wide open...

solid game by everyone else, including Simmons.

Yes, it was a gimme, although when Iowa tightened it up from 13 to 8, I got a little nervous. Thanks Duncan for hitting 3 3's to loosen it up.

Great game by Duncan

Horrible game by Matthews. I don't care if he did score 10. He missed at least 8 shots within 2 feet of the basket. I was starting to wonder if he could do anything right when he was 2 for 12 or something like that, then he hit a couple there at the end. At least he can dunk the ball when he's wide open...

solid game by everyone else, including Simmons.

I'm starting to like Simmons as a viable alternative to Simpson. He's just bigger, built stronger, and has a little bit of range. He's got a bit of the turnover bug, but that's fixable.

The dude didn't just forget how to score 16 like he did last year. I just think he needs the minutes.

Wasnt able to watch. Glad they took care of business. Next game is the one I really want for sure. One more big win can make a big difference as far as tourney seeding goes.

Back