Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Walking Dead

Well we have around 15 minutes till Barbed wire bat Lucille goes to work as I finally got the week right. I wonder if they follow the comic or changed course ?

That was intense. Unfortunately, I was spoiled a few days ago with a script leak, but it was still great.

Glad I missed the leak. It was a curve ball still for me it was super intense .

Last edited:
There was also a leaked video of Maggie getting killed, though. I'm pretty sure AMC leaked it to throw people off.

I'm reasonably certain that TWD is not all that good for the soul, even though the premise itself is utterly fabricated and specious.

I know a lot of people are saying this was the most gruesome episode, but let's not forget how Noah died. That was ten times worse than what happened last night.

I know a lot of people are saying this was the most gruesome episode, but let's not forget how Noah died. That was ten times worse than what happened last night.

(Spoiler )
Maybe so as far as the gruesome aspect but to have 2 heads popped of favorite characters was a real curve ball for me. It totally got me. In a span of a few minutes I went from mad to glad to mad again . It was a big old squirmfest for me.

Last edited:
Abraham's death wasn't all that gross (I think we can not worry about spoilers at this point, or they shouldn't be reading this thread!). He was just bloodied and then the next scene was head guts, which was minor for this show.

Glenn's was very, very gross. I think it was more disturbing that he somehow didn't die at first and was trying to talk.

But Noah's bothered me in terms of raw graphics. Seeing someone losing their face from someone else's hands, that can't be topped.

Noah's was bad but for some reason a barbed baseball bat to the to the head plus the acting really made me uncomfortable.
Don't get me wrong Noah's was really bad to and his death was really unexpected to me as he was finally just getting accepted in the group. Yup it was a bad one.

I was watching one of those Hollywood shows and they were reporting about two major characters being killed off and one of them was being interviewed and he said that he knew about it for a year.

So I got to wondering, do actors who are playing a character Who are told that their character is going to die go through the stages of grief like actual real dying people?

I was watching one of those Hollywood shows and they were reporting about two major characters being killed off and one of them was being interviewed and he said that he knew about it for a year.

So I got to wondering, do actors who are playing a character Who are told that their character is going to die go through the stages of grief like actual real dying people?

If I ever found out my best paycheck ever was going to stop coming in I'd go through grief.

Money aside, I do think it's probably a bummer to suddenly leave a group you've been working with for 5-7 years. While the filming is going on, they are basically family. They see each other 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week. When us normal people leave a job, I don't think we get as close to co-workers. We'll see our boss a few hours a day and then go home to our family.

Work for them becomes life.

Damn Daryl had to go and get Glenn killed. I hope they do something with his guilt and Maggie being pissed about it.

Damn Daryl had to go and get Glenn killed. I hope they do something with his guilt and Maggie being pissed about it.

Maggie doesn't strike me as the type of person that would hold a grudge like that but that's the kind of thing that could put you over the edge.

Daryl is going to be broken. I think this changes his character for a long time, if not forever.

Well on the Talking Dead they asked him if he thinks he has guilt. He said something like, yeah I think Daryl holds a ton of guilt. I have to admit I was kinda of glad when they killed Abraham(plus I picked that awhile ago) because it wasn't Glenn. Then I was pissed when Daryl punched Neegan because I knew he was going to kill Glenn for it. It sucks cause Steven Yuen(Glenn) is a huge Redwings fan.

Steven Yuen went to Kalamazoo college. Seems like a pretty good endowment for a college I had never heard of until I looked up him a year ago or so. Produces more peace corps per capita then any other US academic Institution. Pretty nifty.

Both the guys Steven and Michael seem like real cool dudes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo_College

Last edited:
I have been a big fan of this show since S1. I missed most of last season but decided to get caught up with this first episode of the new season. At this point, WD needs to pick an end game. After a season with Negan, the crew needs to make their way to Washington DC and end it there. They can only repeat the formula for so long.

Back