Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

200 Members

wow. we've exceeded my expectations by about 150.

what do you get a free Toaster or something when you hit 200 ?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Nice job Monster.

thank KC and yourself...and everyone else that's helping send the link to those requesting it on the other boards.

All I can think of watching the total members list rise as it has is the line from Field of Dreams, "If you build it they will come".
Nice going.

I came twice already and its only been a couple weeks.

KC said if you build it they would come.

(What kinda message board would this be without childish sexual humor right?)

I wonder how many Monster will get... going to be less then 20 to get to 300 pretty soon...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]291 at the moment. Im sure it'd be 300 later today.

When we get 300 let me know so I can kick someone and yell "THIS IS ......SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here you go Beez,

caution_this_is_sparta_avatar_128x105_25967.jpg

If you can find one that has something to do with "Fuck MSU" (Sparta/spartans kinda deal) I'll give you another.

Back