Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome to the NEW DetroitSportsForum.com!

Mike

Welcome all to the brand new DetroitSportsForum.com!

We've still got a lot of work to do so please excuse any glitches or cosmetic flaws (we'll have a much nicer design up soon), but the forum is fully functional, so enjoy!

Please post any problems you may be having in this thread, and we'll eventually work them out.

As you can see from the info at the top of the forum, you'll need to request a new password in order to login. Use the email address you originally registered with, and request the new password. If you don't see the email containing the new password, please check your spam/junk folder.

You'll also need to re-upload your avatar and sig pic if you had them.

It was a lot of work to get the forum converted, but it was well worth it. We're now using Vbulletin brand forum software (the best there is), and we're on our OWN server, so we have control over everything now.

I know any change can be hard to handle at first, but I think you'll all learn to absolutely love this forum in time.

Thanks again, and please post any problems you're having within this thread. :)

Also, the old forum used a system where you could have a different display name and login name.

If you notice that your display name here is not what it should be (it would be your login name), then make a request in this thread and let me know what it SHOULD be, and Ill get it fixed for ya.

Monster, what is going join..

Ah.......

:)

Edit: Btw, can I get my name with a capital M. Thank you.

No problem, I'll capitalize it ASAP.

Just found someone to help make this place a little better and hopefully draw in some new blood. This is nothing but a good thing bro.

220px-Panthera_tigris7.jpg

Btw, not sure if you were thinking of it but sticky like Ron's two regularly updated Tigers ' threads.

Does the avatar upload have a resize feature I'm not seeing?

You can update your options by clicking User CP, then Edit Options, shown on the first attachment.

Among other things, you can increase the number of posts per page up to 40 - see the second attachment. Very nice.

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
Hiya, should be good thing. So I assume this new forum has a Smart Phone app to go with it?

Also may I get my Username as All caps. KAWDUP

Back