Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome to the NEW DetroitSportsForum.com!

Are these hot girls really only 2 miles away from me, and looking for love?

Also what happened to the stickies on the top of the forums. AKA, where is the UM recruiting thread?

Admin didnt get around to giving mod status out to everyone yesterday. When i can, i'll sticky them again.

Are these hot girls really only 2 miles away from me, and looking for love?

I don't see any ads whatsoever here, but I have a virtual metric ton of adblocks that I appended to my Windows Hosts file.

Can ya change my display name to MI_Thumb when ya get a chance, thanks.

Can ya change my display name to MI_Thumb when ya get a chance, thanks.

I think you have to private message the Admin right now. That is what I was told and seemed to work for me.

Its probably correct Thumb but because all names are underlined, probably can't see it.

Suggestion: Though maybe its not possible, 30 second wait between post? With our game threads that could be tough..

Alright I'll reduce it to 20 seconds. I think anything below that would be dangerous..

I assume you have an NTP set up. Right now, this site is 7 minutes ahead of the atomic clock.

I like it, the other forums i use also have the vbulletin format so It's something I'm use to.

Last edited:
Proboards had a new upgrade for their message boards that was being installed later this year. Trust me, I've checked out the beta version and you guys would have HATED me for allowing it to happen. It's very facebook-ish with a "like" button and all. So whether you like change or not, it was going to happen and this is the much better change option.

Sounds like 'they' were also going the way of espn, and all that bs format, likes, etc. We talked about it/the change via messages, and you made a good decision.
You guys that are much more computer savvy than me, if you say this vbulletin is good or the best, that is good to know and gives peace of mind.
Imagine how, and what we would have thought if staying there, and like a couple of places, they just deleted/closed the message board?
feeling very comfortable in our new home. Best part for me is that nearly everyone from espn to proboards are also here. thankyou.

yeah i was invited to view the Beta of the new proboards back in November, i think. It was okay, but it was everything that we hated about the espn boards.

Any chance of getting the "Top of Page" link back likeit was? Or instead how about the forum links at the bottom too? Make refreshing a froum so much easier.

Any chance of getting the "Top of Page" link back likeit was on the proboards? Or instead how about the forum links at the bottom too? Make refreshing a froum so much easier.

bottom right corner. "top".

Back