Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Which qb

axemillen

I'm having a hard time choosing which qb to go with this week. Opinions?

Andy dalton vs Cleveland
Phillip rivers vs Denver
Tony romo vs Baltimore

I'm leaning toward dalton but with Haden back I have a feeling Cleveland will be much better against the pass. I get a feeling rivers may have a good week. Romo isn't really an option.

Thanks

Andy dalton vs Cleveland
Phillip rivers vs Denver
Tony romo vs Baltimore

I'm leaning toward dalton but with Haden back I have a feeling Cleveland will be much better against the pass. I get a feeling rivers may have a good week. Romo isn't really an option.

Thanks

How many teams are there in your league...three?

What kind of question is that? You act like I have Brees, Rodgers and Brady?

The answer is ten

Andy dalton vs Cleveland
Phillip rivers vs Denver
Tony romo vs Baltimore

Thanks

I'd go Rivers if i were you. That game should be a shootout IMO.

Second choice would be Dalton. Battle of Ohio...meh.

Wouldn't even consider Romo.

I actually just put rivers in the starting lineup for that reason. Lets hope he has one of his up weeks

im trying to decide for my team between Romo and Dalton, sucks cause I have Austin and Green too.

Romos matchup isn't great and he has been awful. You gotta run with dalton

Back