Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: L'Ville Penalties

thewolverines24

Four years probation. Vacating games from 2010 - 2014. NCAA will announce which games. Loss of two scholarships from 2016-17 season (self-imposed, already happened). Loss of four scholarships during probation period. Pitino suspended for the first five games of the ACC schedule this season.

Basically, the penalties won't affect anything.

DCXwQv9XkAA4mnE.jpg:large

If Lville has to vacate the championship, does it officially pass to Michigan or is there just no champion that year?

Officially, there will be no champion, but we all know what's up

Block happened with 4.5 minutes left. We should have won no matter what. #CloneGlenRice

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah I didn't walk away from that game feeling like we got hosed. That call sucked but I thought Louisville deserved to win.

Well, except for the fact that some of those players received improper benefits, so they should not have been playing in the first place...

Back