Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ Indy preseason game 1 thread

Hyder injury is terrible. Top 4 des hurt. How does that happen

Pick was hard but jones should have had it. Liked the abdullah juke and pocket presence

Golladay, Robinson and voloaga had real good games. Rudock was solid

This Valoaga kid might be special. Keep hearing rumblings out of him during camp and he played good yesterday. Now is his chance to play with the 1's.

This Valoaga kid might be special. Keep hearing rumblings out of him during camp and he played good yesterday. Now is his chance to play with the 1's.

The good news is Hyder and George Johnson came out of nowhere. Taylor had like a 7 sack season. I think Zettel or Valoaga could surprise. Need Ansah and Washington and Bryant healthy by Week 1 though and with the rust off

The good news is Hyder and George Johnson came out of nowhere. Taylor had like a 7 sack season. I think Zettel or Valoaga could surprise. Need Ansah and Washington and Bryant healthy by Week 1 though and with the rust off

Isn't Bryant suspended for the first 4 games?

Isn't Bryant suspended for the first 4 games?

Yes but he can still produce in 12 games. More than the 5 he had last year. We actually need him more now.

I'd love if both Zettel and Voloaga just flat out stepped up though and we didn't need Bryant as much. Ansah, Washingotn, Zettel and Voloaga providing the pass rush. Robinson looked really good too. Hill needs to get healthy and pass rush as well.

My guess is we are going to do the same thing we did when we lost our LT. We will try and trade a late round pick for someone who has been a bust for another team.

My guess is we are going to do the same thing we did when we lost our LT. We will try and trade a late round pick for someone who has been a bust for another team.

We did that and signed a free agent. Quinn could do both again. We shall see. The UDFAs and Zettel are making it less likely. Storm Norton and Joe Dahl didn't exactly instill as much confidence.

Plus Ansah and Washington aren't long long term. At least they better not be. I don't even know what injury it is for Ansah

We did that and signed a free agent. Quinn could do both again. We shall see. The UDFAs and Zettel are making it less likely. Storm Norton and Joe Dahl didn't exactly instill as much confidence.

Plus Ansah and Washington aren't long long term. At least they better not be. I don't even know what injury it is for Ansah

I thought you were super big on Ansah, like big contract super big?

Back