Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tomlinson to 49ers for 2019 5th rounder

I guess a 5th rounder is better than nothing. Wonder if Mayhew had any input into this decision for 49ers

5th round pick two drafts from now... man was this a bad pick.

I remember liking it at the time even though the prognosticators said it was a bit of a reach...because they went trenches.

What a truly terrible pick. Glad we got anything for him.....but damn.

Good luck to him.

Just a paycheck to start his medical practice....he doesnt give a flying fuck about football.

Now that this guy and Stafford are saving a buttload in cap space, they should go out and trade for a decent offensive lineman. Then can extend his contract to 7yrs and 150 million dollars because he's decent and commands that kind of money........... because decent offensive lineman are hard to f?nd.

At least we got something for a player we were going to cut. We need a DL and I have seen some rumors involving Sheldon Richardson but not sure how real they are. I wouldnt be surprised once Decker comes back if they dont try and slide Robinson inside to LG.

Now that this guy and Stafford are saving a buttload in cap space, they should go out and trade for a decent offensive lineman. Then can extend his contract to 7yrs and 150 million dollars because he's decent and commands that kind of money........... because decent offensive lineman are hard to f?nd.

Swing and a miss.

Look everybody!! The gimp's got jokes! Tell us another beauty!!

Dumping one of the last vestiges of the Millen/Mayhew shit show. Byeeeee!

Check out this joke ball-less

Hey look!!....... 2 turds on a message board. Together you both make a pile of shit.

Thanks everybody i'll be here all week.

Stop by the Michigan message board more often, booger. We all need a good laugh.

It all makes sense now.... You're a Michigan guy, nuff said.

I remember before we drafted him that he was originally rated as a 3rd rd pick. He moved up to a 2nd rd prospect as the draft approached. Then Mayhew takes him in the 1st.

If we got him in the 3rd I would have been fine with the selection.

Check out this joke ball-less

Hey look!!....... 2 turds on a message board. Together you both make a pile of shit.

Thanks everybody i'll be here all week.

Stop by the Michigan message board more often, booger. We all need a good laugh.

Can I have my money back? I feel robbed. Do you need a safe space, bro? You left your feels on the ground....awwwww....:nod:

Back