Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 studs, 3 duds Week 2

Apparently Speight is getting death threats online. Mo Hurst came out in his defense about it.

Unfortunately, the internet and social media gives everyone a voice. Some don't deserve to be heard.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Can't those be sourced? Can't everything?

Who DOESN'T get death threats online these days?

if I had a nickel for everybody that wanted me dead...

Hey, I'm a pretty big internet idiot but I don't stoop to those levels.

I mean, don't you feel ANY regret when you are spewing out these horrible thoughts? I wouldn't even be able to start a hateful sentence like that without feeling sick.

Hey, I'm a pretty big internet idiot but I don't stoop to those levels.

I mean, don't you feel ANY regret when you are spewing out these horrible thoughts? I wouldn't even be able to start a hateful sentence like that without feeling sick.

Some people are just plain awful and really stupid. That's why there should be birth control in the water. You must pass a test and background check to get the antidote and reproduce. The world doesn't need any more of these trash can people.

Makes it sounds like Hurst is completely speculating that because of the struggles, that Speight is getting "death threats." I don't see any "proof" or corroboration, just that quote from Mo comparing Speight's struggles with the muffed punt/game over vs Sparty.

I don't condone any of this b.s., but these kids need to get the fuck off of social media. There are too many fucking losers out there that just use it to purposely shit on others. Especially opposing fan bases acting as others.

Last edited:
Zach Gentry is fast for a TE. Was just over at the blog and they had video of his crossing route the other day. If Michigan is on the far side of the field, he scores easily. 4 guys had an angle on him and he still almost squeezes by. If he has 5 more yards to the side, he blows by everyone for a touchdown. I've said it before and ill say it again, I think this kid could be special.

Last edited:
Back