Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 146 Tigers vs White Sox Thursday, Sept 14, 2917

I don't know...I only use ESPN to sort stats and I don't think you can sort it that way (post all star vs. LH / RH etc) only the entire year.

I go to baseball reference and select splits, and year, you can get ton's of information. You can actually highlight a year, and then 2 years later and it averages out the three years.

Last edited:
Though v R SP he's much better. .740 OPS. I guess he fails vs the bullpens, late innings. 1 for 33 in fact vs the bullpen, RH bullpen..

Last edited:
I go to baseball reference and select splits, and year, you can get ton's of information. You can actually highlight a year, and then 2 years later and it averages out the three years.

I didn't see where you can see how he did in the second 1/2 vs LH or RH & second 1/2 home and away

looks like you can't see how he did in the second half vs. RH pitching...at least not on that site.

Never said they did. But if memory serves when I had looked on a couple occasions earlier in the season, June-July he had a sub .700 OPS vs R. So I suspect it hasn't changed much.

baseball reference is where I usually go too. You can usually break splits down pretty uniquely.

900 years later and the Tigers are still bad.

speaking of 900 years I have a theory about just how was all those pre-flood bible figures all lived to be 900 years old, you see the atmosphere was thicker in those days and less radiation from the sun got through to damage the DNA and break us down.

I don't know why I felt compelled to post this, it was just a random thought when I saw you say 900 years.

The Tigers are a really rancid baseball team now.

Back