Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Air Force: Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay

thewolverines24

Since there is no woofing and barking in the prediction thread, I'm making this as a pre-game howling, woofing, and barking thread. I believe I started these last year, but maybe it was someone else. Have at it!

I think this is a game where Michigan fans don't complain about Speight. I believe he's going to be on and roast Air Force's aggressive defense. Our o-line should dominate as well. Ty Isaac is getting his first, well-deserved TD of the season. GO BLUE!

To give some love to Air Force, the Thunderbirds are awesome!

ap-air-force-thunderbirds.jpg

So is the patch for my Dad's Air Force unit:

IFFJv0aWidOS_0lqbEwhDZ-f2p93GuneKTWp9iN9vSisYY4k8DueOyzVlZLtK22m4IJaeTTIX37NjnIrlj3qij4N1h9yLlWmDArAuyJevAtzQD09YwWlBRpkVTDLJHyK7VPxgzS1gcfGhUtuhBAQUMs7L0BpTvK15dGCV6I4LdPwSTD5NLpvEdjxmlwMQDCU5qFvzl6AGpIl-vjZwPgSJunvzp0g0W5f7F27EZH5mbbiOjGgJGC-_56PeUYR-9TiBvScUpHtcCSVrtfWS4kmCrlA0M-5klh6Mh9VUbtnDVUT7XeWAHpB3siRcztF6A3pVOwAuMf2T8dfw99rHSGl26hNAconp_dTyHZkSeh-rBwS9gkjYsO5I8rAp4ee0KSpx_q7tZoSihCc6xG2pb7ns645w8lppq1fjFc5BJopT9tAVbcA_LQttTmhuI3qftFVZ1ne09r0oinFTVQFFUskKDq937BL6W0qfEXyFBzkIy9-6iRg5YIbhor4HlndZkcPwf-MgInJHuU9HigUy5_QBtUqjkacZAamV88JW7P2UGM8hhvFcR_UzJUYn_GMc3eJLsYkvJsDUoeCtHGYy4RJuLJ-aUpbTHLQtf2IcEySYUk=w364-h400-no

TI and the tight ends feast on offense. Defense bends but doesn't break. GO BLUE!

Back