Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

Lawson was good.....he's a good player. Hayden was garbage. I'd much rather give his reps to Tabor.

From the same webpage:

While most of the secondary was playing lights out, DJ Hayden (35.4) and Nevin Lawson (44.3) struggled to lock down Arizona?s No. 2 wide receiver. Combined, they allowed eight catches on 12 targets for 115 total yards.

Two most surprising grades for me were Glasgow and Ledbetter. Didn't realize how poorly Glasgow played. And while I realized Ledbetter had a good game, he apparently was really good.

Last edited:
Two most surprising grades for me were Glasgow and Ledbetter. Didn't realize how poorly Glasgow played. And while I realized Ledbetter had a good game, he apparently was really good.

Glasgow, Swanson and Robinson had terrible run blocking grades. Ebron was average run block. Huzzah. Fells good. Lang and Wagner good

Golladay bad grade but 2 huge tds anyway. Same with Marvin Jones vs Peterson.
Tate average grade but 107 yard day.

Ansah, slay, whitehad, ngata, Spence upper average

Zettel Good grade

Washington and zettel average, quin and Diggs elite

Robinson bad but I thought he played well. Wilson bad due to coverage but good run d. Killebrew good grade. Davis terrible grade due to coverage. Mainly the final garbage time drive

Last edited:
So...couldn't help notice the cards offense really struggling against the horrid colts defense yikes maybe the lions really weren't that good at all last week

Last edited:
Back