Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Night Game

TheVictors

7:30 kick vs sparty on 10/7

Will be the 4th night game at M stadium ...I'm 3-0 attending all of them and will be there for state.

GO BLUE!!!

Last edited:
I wish it was on something other than ABC. ABC's video quality is shit. I think they are broadcasting games in 480p.

I bet we will be wearing alternate uniforms again. Seems perfect timing for a maize out.

I don't care who the announcers are .....

BECAUSE I WILL BE AT THE GAME!!!!

I don't care who the announcers are .....

BECAUSE I WILL BE AT THE GAME!!!!

Definitely jealous. Really want to go to this game, but it's my wife's birthday weekend and she doesn't want to do a weekend trip for her birthday. Party with friends and watching the game will have to do.

I disagree.

you disagree about announcers > video quality (up to a point, I'll concede...) or no matt millen?

I forgot to mention, I like ABC games more for other reasons, like the AFLAC trivia contest stuff and other familiar blurbs that remind me fondly of watching games as a wee lad.

Back