Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Purdue Visitor Locker room

I watched the video ...sounds like there are a few subpar facilities in the conference (Urbz seems to corroborate) and I assumed his 'gamesmanship' remark was intended for Iowa and locker room silliness with the pink paint.

Gamesmanship should not precede safety

At this level of playing in a top conference there should be a minimum level for visitor locker room

Probably got exacerbated with speight injury plus the lack of AC in hot temps

Last edited:
Purdue only brings in about $30M a year from sports. You can't even get a good window A/C unit with that chump change.

Of course you dont want the visiting team to feel too comfortable, but the basic needs should be met and the facility should be clean and safe.

Of course you dont want the visiting team to feel too comfortable, but the basic needs should be met and the facility should be clean and safe.

I agree. Kinda surprising the league hasn't ever established minimum standards or anything like that, or inspected conference locker rooms, etc.

When Bo arrived at Michigan, they dressed in an upstairs room at Yost. Nails on the wall. Wooden chairs. No windows. Tradition in every atom. Michigan. Again.

Back