Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

I think he misses this week. Just my opinion. Haven't seen anything to support or contradict my statement.

I'd rather they keep him out so we can make sure he's good to go the rest of the season rather than this be an ongoing issue. Still don't know why Odell Beckham Jr. didn't get fined for that. Complete bullshit!

Fines usually come out on Friday.

Davis, Swanson, Wilson and Dwayne Washington all missed practice again

Little scary they were having Davis wear a hood the last 2 days. Not a good sign if his eyes are still sensitive to light. Could be multiple weeks if its that bad.

Little scary they were having Davis wear a hood the last 2 days. Not a good sign if his eyes are still sensitive to light. Could be multiple weeks if its that bad.

Hopefully just precaution. He misses this week for sure though. Really sucks. Let's see what Reeves-Mabin can do now. Whitehead has calling the plays experience at least.

Swanson is the next worry. Missed Thursday again with ankle. Glasgow and Dahl have a lot to prove.

Good old Laken started last night for the 49ers

I think our D is going to struggle against Atlanta regardless of whether we have Davis. Might as well let him rest and fully recover than to push it.

Think they'll throw Whitehead back at mlb? I see no other option. Maybe JRM? This week is going to be a struggle on defense, no matter what

The block doesn't look that bad actually. After watching it multiple times it looks like Beckham was going for his shoulder. He clipped both his shoulder and part of his back. There was no intent to injure there.....

Swanson, and joe Dahl, tavon wilson and Davis were out vs Atlanta. Decker, Martin, hyder and hill

Beasley, Schraeder, upshaw for them.

The block doesn't look that bad actually. After watching it multiple times it looks like Beckham was going for his shoulder. He clipped both his shoulder and part of his back. There was no intent to injure there.....

It looked terrible while boozing during the game, lol.

Joe Dahl to IR. Lions sign G/C Tim Lelito to replace him.

Back