Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brian Bowen took $100K to go to Louisville

Pitino is such a fucking rat. He and calipari just such great representatives of the state of Kentucky.

Be interesting to see what more comes out of this investigation in the weeks ahead. There is more than likely much more found than what was just in that initial report. If it ends up with the world of college basketball being blown up and re-configured in some way, I think I'm ok with that. Especially if it means getting the shoe companies out of there.

Last edited:
no way the NCAA gets rid of the shoe companies especially with the writing on the wall about the future of tv contracts. cord cutting is going to alter the landscape in a big way.

the NCAA is as or more crooked and corrupt than Pitino.

Last edited:
no way the NCAA gets rid of the shoe companies especially with the writing on the wall about the future of tv contracts. cord cutting is going to alter the landscape in a big way.

the NCAA is as or more crooked and corrupt than Pitino.

This, don't expect much to get blown up. There is to much money involved to really go back to true amateurism anymore. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that the NCAA ignored or colluded with agents and companies to let this happen.

Back