Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kevin Johnson mayor tackles protester who hit him with a pie

It's all over the news here. A lot of us are wondering why it isn't national news. I'm sure the reason is a combo of Hillary, trump and the police shootings, but it makes me wonder...If KJ was white and the protester was black, how soon would the national media pick it up and lump it together with systemic racism?

Sorry for injecting race into the discussion, but there's a huge double standard going on. KJ beat the shit out of that guy, and while I know it wasn't racially motivated, I doubt the national media would pass on this story if it was some conservative white mayor beating up a blm protester over a pie.

With the way you were down on Bernie for letting those BLM protesters take the mic from him, I figured this kind of politician would be right up your alley! Now I can't get the image of old man Bernie tackling someone off a stage WWF style.

Back