Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The spammers have returned again

This morning there is an sn that looks innocent but was also from China. Tommy with a 5 digit zipcode.
So now they might be trying that tactic instead of the letters in small or large cap and numbers.

There's a zip 44509 in Ohio but no 44508, the numbers he used. VPN could also be used . I generally use a VPN myself.. So I show up all over the US.

In the last 24 hours there are over a dozen new spammers/bots whatever they are.
and most all of them look like this CCb95g65

Last edited:
In the last 24 hours I removed 4 or 5 new posters who all posted the same thread.
Fitflop Fiorella LA6qYi Fitflop Arena Auj4tQ
some kind of flip flop sandals.

These new spammers do not have the old usual random Letters and numbers in the screen name.

Last edited:
In the past 24 hours the letters and numbers CCc36Cv8 like that, are joining around the clock.
If you other Mods see them it would help to remove and ban them as they join which now is not just in the late to early hours of the night 1 to 3 AM.
Last time Mike the Admin purged the member rolls of these bots and spammers was at 869 members.

Came home after 8 hours and another 14 of them.
I cleared them maybe missed 1.
DAGAF?

Over 50 of these shits have registered since this morning.
DAGAF??

Last edited:
Back