Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Miami

Well that was quite a turnaround. Gotta keep it going now in the second.

Well good thing Izzo didn't listen to me by keeping Ellis benched. Ward needs to keep playing careful defense because this team can't go long stretches without him or Bridges.

I'll be interested to see if they go back to the zone. It gave us tons of trouble early on, though once we started solving it (ie finding Ward inside), they went to man.

Last edited:
Miami struggles on the offensive end and have no big guys. They're a solid defensive team. It is a good matchup for MSU.

I sense this is going to be one of those stretches where the opponent decides they're going to keep going to the basket and get a foul every time.

Last edited:
What is Izzo doing??? Just because we got up 19 doesn't mean you should EVER play Goins, McQuaid and Ahrens together

Might be a good time to play 2 PG's against the pressure. Ellis looks like a turnover waiting to happen.

Back