Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other tournament games

LuciousGameWinner

Is Kansas the favorite to win? They look good!
All I can think of when watching Xavier play is boy did we miss out on Trevon Blueitt. The kid is an absolute beast!

Last edited:
Kansas is looking really good. Never count out UNC. They are the last team id want to see win it. Kansas has played well but the last 8 minutes of the previous 2 games they exploded. the rest of the game they looked, ok.

Hard to argue against Kansas the way they have played. It's just an absolute machine offensively. I have UNC in Vegas so I sadly have to root for those bastards

Also I feel disgusting rooting for Kentucky, my disdain for jackass Lavar Ball has ruined my ability to cheer for UCLA, congrats pops

Wisconsin 8-0 run and a 1 legged 3 point shot with 2.5 seconds sends this game to ot.

Both teams are gassed .

Free throws

Wisconsin 20-30
Florida 20-28

Last edited:
Wisconsin Misses a dunk ..blocked .. gotta go up strong.

Last edited:
I hate this play with 4 second left. Wisconsin gives Florida way to much time left.to win the game .

That is why you shoot it at the buzzer or as close as possible .. God I hate the SEC. Worse then Wisconsin , and that is hard to do.

Last edited:
That has to sting for Wisconsin. If I'm Nigel I almost think of missing the second one on purpose. You know they're going for the three so if you're up 2 or 1 it doesn't matter

Guess I still have Xavier,Gonzaga or Oregon to root for.

Kansas Hell no.
Unc Fuck no
Kentucky god no.
South Carolina ..Sec so no. Last resort if playing another No team lol.

That has to sting for Wisconsin. If I'm Nigel I almost think of missing the second one on purpose. You know they're going for the three so if you're up 2 or 1 it doesn't matter

For sure make them have to pass the ball once to a guard.

Last edited:
When Hayes made the first I thought to myself he should probably miss the second one given UF was out of timeouts. Hell of a shot though and hell of a game.

Really pulling for Xavier or South Carolina if UNC loses, I'm a sucker for a good Cinderella run in the tourney.

Last edited:
At this point I'm rooting for Gonzaga. Maybe South Carolina too. Don't have the same SEC hate in basketball as normally they aren't very good, and usually don't care much anyway, except for Kentucky.

And as for Kentucky-UCLA, say what you will about Calipari, but he can coach circles around Steve Alford.

Last edited:
Strange year in college basketball. As loaded as this year's freshman class and the amount of individual talent, I don't see any great teams. Look at Kansas, JJ obviously will be a high draft pick next year. But Mason? Not sure he ever plays a minute in the NBA and he might be National Player of the Year. Same goes for the rest of their roster.

Back