Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vince Young

I will never understand the logic of blame-game people. "Oh, all these guys are playing, and I am the better player.. so why am I not playing??"...

Isn't the answer kind of inherent in the question? There is something about YOU that NFL teams don't want any part of. You attitude? Your work ethic? Your off the field problems? You're not as good as you think you are?

Whatever it is, you haven't corrected what teams don't like. You were a #2 overall pick. You put up decent numbers your rookie year, enough to be the Madden cover guy. So where did it all fall apart?

How do these guys never ask themselves what THEY need to do to get back in the game? The NFL brought back a receiver that killed a guy while driving drunk. It gave multiple shots to Money Manziel. If you have the talent, teams want you. If you have the talent and no one wants you... you have a serious fucking issue somewhere you need to address.

Back