Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spicer Resigns

dubbsco

I am so curious as to what he'll say in public about this.

does the woman with the lazy eye and generally awful facial expressions get promoted to press secretary now?

god help us

does the woman with the lazy eye and generally awful facial expressions get promoted to press secretary now?

god help us

maxresdefault.jpg

She looks like God's first version of Katie Holmes, but he was really drunk when he made her and forgot to toss her into the garbage before making the final version while sober.

god help us

You mean Jenna Bush??

She already got a pretty good gig on the Today Show and word is her establishment Republican family ain't much fond of the Donald Administration.

Who'da thunk we'd ever harken back to the good ol' days of the Bushes?

OH FUCK, Sparty... why did you post that.

I'm blind I'm blind i can hardley type.. oha shit

Geeze, picking on her appearance? Seems like something I'd expect more from our Commander in Chief than the model citizen of our great board.

Geeze, picking on her appearance? Seems like something I'd expect more from our Commander in Chief than the model citizen of our great board.

Perve on Line actually named Sarah Huckabee Sanders the #2 most fuckable cross eyed daughter of a former Republican governor and presidential candidate after Jenna Bush.

yeah, WTF spartynash? that's some cold shit.

it's not her fault she was born into one of the ugliest families on the planet.

enhanced-8002-1448311069-6.png

hurrrr

yeah, WTF spartynash? that's some cold shit.

it's not her fault she was born into one of the ugliest families on the planet.

enhanced-8002-1448311069-6.png

hurrrr

If I'm the model citizen then this forum collectively is seriously fucked

She's no Meghan McCain but I'd hit it.

I think the Bush Twins are our age or close to it. I remember back in college it seemed like Jenna was the better looking one, but she didn't age as well, and Barbara came into her own. Barbara is also the smarter one (by a lot, it seems)

edit: If you follow Fox News on twitter (for fun, like I do) you'll see a lot of pudgy Meghan McCain, always in profile, with the same stupid look on her face, like she just finished talking with her mouth full of twinkies. Her posts are also always accompanied by some trite quote about how liberals need to be tougher on terror, or more supportive of the president, without any explanation why... though of course for brainwashed Fox viewers none is needed, these things are self-evident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back