Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WOW!! Business World Bails

you being Jewish kinda reminds me of...

shabbos.png

Anytime I'm compared with a Tom Arnold character I'm flattered.

That said, I was married under a canopy by a rabbi, I got mizzuzas on my doors, anytime I'm suffered to socialize with other people they're all Jewish and almost all of my neighbors are Jewish...the most money I've made in my life was through associations with Jewish..."fellas..." let's just say, in Hollywood and with ties to Vegas...so...I'm kind of a secular Jew...

I mean, I wasn't baptized Jewish, or anything like that...

okay, so I went back for about an hour last night and found that it was Bannon mention of Cohn and Goldman Sachs and edited insinuation he's a "globalist" as inference of Jewish influence ...therefore "blaming the Jews" as posted on the Breitbart website.

https://twitter.com/search?q=breitbart%20cohn&src=typd

Bannon today now refuting Wall Street sell off this week is because of Trump and last weekend.

Last edited:
okay, so I went back for about an hour last night and found that it was Bannon mention of Cohn and Goldman Sachs and edited insinuation he's a "globalist" as inference of Jewish influence ...therefore "blaming the Jews" as posted on the Breitbart website.

https://twitter.com/search?q=breitbart%20cohn&src=typd

Bannon today now refuting Wall Street sell off this week is because of Trump and last weekend.

that's a pretty big leap - extremely weak at best.

if it's because of last weekend, it's the most delayed sell-off in the history of Wall Street.

Last edited:
Whatever. He was either just fired, resigned, or both.

Good.

What sucks is that the guy that ghost wrote Trump's book is now saying that Trump will declare victory and quit. That story getting passed around is exactly the kind of thing that will motivate Trump to dig in his heels. The guy should have said the opposite. Something like, "Now that Trump has shaken up Washington, like nobody thought he ever could, liberals are hoping he'll stay in office to provide a target for all their fake news so they can earn points for the next election."

Good.

...the guy that ghost wrote Trump's book is now saying that Trump will declare victory and quit...

Yes I heard this on the news yesterday and he's predicting it will actually happen by fall-which is barely more than a month from now.

I guess we'll see.

Yes I heard this on the news yesterday and he's predicting it will actually happen by fall-which is barely more than a month from now.

I guess we'll see.

I'll take the other side of that bet all day long. There's no way in hell that ego maniac quits over this.

Back