Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions vs. Patriots Preseason Game 3 Thread August 25, 2017

it's never good to look bad, but i'll at least wait until week 1 before i say SOL. If the 0-16 lions can look as impressive as they did in their preseason and suck that bad it truly doesn't mean much. But I'm not expecting much.

I couldn't watch the game. Just gamecast.. Was the defense really that bad first quarter? Any injuries?

Pats were all over the Lions first quarter,

Wick landed on his left side, taken out, another TE hurt.

Where have the Lions been hiding Golladay since the second preseason game?

Last edited:
1st team seemed to sum up what they are. Show potential. Show stupidity/unawareness. Seems to be an average team.

Offense and defense finally got it together after really ugly start

Glad it doesn't count. Learn and grow

Stafford 106 rating even with fluke pick. Abdullah 4.5 ypc. Marvin nice day. Tate rebounded after fumble

Secondary has talent but needs to play much better. Give me Ansah back too

Offense and defense finally got it together after really ugly start

Glad it doesn't count. Learn and grow

Stafford 106 rating even with fluke pick. Abdullah 4.5 ypc. Marvin nice day. Tate rebounded after fumble

Secondary has talent but needs to play much better. Give me Ansah back too

Did the offense finally get it together against the pats second stringers or first stringers still?

That's what we get when you don't try and get a first down with a crappy third down call.

Last edited:
Good deal, a loss in the preseason means we will win a regular season game. So we got that going for us, which is nice

Damn it .. Wasted a preseason comeback win by the 2nd and 3rd teamers !!!!!

Doesn't really matter because Brady didn't play in the 2nd half.
They held to fg, forced Brady led to punt then picked off Brady. They got it together against him finally

Amendoal made a crazy catch to extend third td drive

Offense scored first td against pats first string. Second td was against second stringers to start 3rd

And good to stop jimmy g a lot. He has talent too. 2nd round pick and whatnot

Back