Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

grandy

Arizona Cardinals (0-0) @ Detroit Lions (0-0)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Revenge of the Birds

Injury Report
Link (from Friday)

Lions
DE Ezekiel Ansah (knee) - Questionable
WR Kenny Golladay (ankle) - Questionable
T Corey Robinson (foot) - Questionable

Cardinals
LB Deone Bucannon (ankle) - Out
DT Robert Nkemdiche (calf) - Questionable
G Mike Iupati (triceps) - Questionable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 33-28-5 against the Cardinals
Last Game: 10/11/2015, Cardinals 42 Lions 17
Last Win: 11/19/2006, Lions 29 Cardinals 21
Recent Games: The Cardinals have won the last 7 games

I dunno, this is gonna be tough I feel. We have not fared well against the Cards lately. They've got David Johnson, playmakers on defense, and a darn good coach too.

Coin flip game in my opinion. Let's start the season off right!

Last edited:
Lions teams have lost their previous two home openers to the Chargers and Titans, so would be nice if they stopped that streak this afternoon. Not gonna get too upset if they lose again, as long as it wont be from "yanking defeat from the jaws of victory", or b/c of too many penalties and/or turnovers. Not expecting a blowout win by either team, but if so...then I might have to begin to reassess what I think will be the Lions final record (up or down) for this season. They don't have a very good W/L record vs the Cards in their most recent matchups, but neither team has all of the same players and coaching staffs.

Bought NFL sunday ticket again this year. Hoping this year goes better than I think because I'm sick of wasting money. I do really like the guys we have, so i'm cautiously optimistic.

lol i thought the PI was on Lawson. Was about to rant. The NFL wouldn't like my rant haha

damn that was on the receiver and some PI most likely. Fuckkk

How was that not pass interference? Tate got drilled with the ball in the air

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back