Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thoughts on Michigan football

Agreed. And very short-lived, not what I'd call booing the 'kids' or Speight, just frustrated expression. I don't boo Michigan but what about AFA? We don't boo them because they're 'protecting our freedom' at some point?

I will never boo Michigan or any other team I root for. I will vent my frustration in sarcastic, asshole remarks, but I will never boo.

9 wins for this group will be an achievement.

2572372077_ba6bb2dc6e_z.jpg

Message board jackass says: "Awww any coach could win 9 games here with the amount of talent we bring in."

How is it that RichRod hasn't been fired yet? They must have pretty low expectations at Arizona.

They are funny to watch, let me tell you. I watch them every Saturday because they are always the latest game. They have no discipline and no fundamentals. Shit's always going wrong. When something goes for big and they get a score, the whole sideline from the coaches to the waterboy go fucking berserk like little children. There's celebrating(see Tennessee turnover bucket) and then there is celebrating in a mature way(see Michigan). I would be embarrassed if I went to that school.

Dont get me wrong, they are entertaining as fuck! Lol!!

Last edited:
Another disappointing Michigan victory. Sounds stupid to say after the dark years, but there it is. I'm completely unsatisfied with this victory. The final score is more fake news. Michigan won the game by 16, but it was a lot closer than that and that one offensive TD at the end of the game was completely meaningless.

To top it all off, we had to listen to dumb ass Millen the whole game. He was berating the Michigan D and jacking off the Air Force offense at the beginning of halftime. Wtf? The Michigan D gave up 6 points. I don't think anyone expected a shut-out. Only one example of his stupidity. Why can't the big 10 network assign Millen to some other team?

Another disappointing Michigan victory. Sounds stupid to say after the dark years, but there it is. I'm completely unsatisfied with this victory. The final score is more fake news. Michigan won the game by 16, but it was a lot closer than that and that one offensive TD at the end of the game was completely meaningless.

To top it all off, we had to listen to dumb ass Millen the whole game. He was berating the Michigan D and jacking off the Air Force offense at the beginning of halftime. Wtf? The Michigan D gave up 6 points. I don't think anyone expected a shut-out. Only one example of his stupidity. Why can't the big 10 network assign Millen to some other team?

I left my brothers house at halftime and right when I was walking out the door I hear Millen say "the Michigan defense has yet to figure out this air force offense". I was wondering wtf game he was watching. Air Force had like 90 yards of offense at halftime.

I left my brothers house at halftime and right when I was walking out the door I hear Millen say "the Michigan defense has yet to figure out this air force offense". I was wondering wtf game he was watching. Air Force had like 90 yards of offense at halftime.

yeah, what a complete dumbass. Of all the things to talk about, he talks about the one thing that Michigan is doing good. Holding The Air Force to 6 in the first half is great. Let's talk about the anemic offense...nah! The Michigan D is horrible LOL!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am not sold on Kekoa Crawford. I think he's junk. He is slow AF. He has dropped several passes. He is horrible on kick off returns. Is anyone sold on this guy? Am i alone on this?

I don't know about anyone else, but I am not sold on Kekoa Crawford. I think he's junk. He is slow AF. He has dropped several passes. He is horrible on kick off returns. Is anyone sold on this guy? Am i alone on this?

yes.

I think Crawford will be ok. He made a nice adjustment on the td pass in the Cincinnati game. He needs to get better for sure. Where has Nick Eubanks been since the Florida game ? I know he is a tight end but at 240Lbs he can line up outside.He had a nice long pass play in the Florida game.

Back