Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 144 Tigers vs indians Tuesday, Sept 12, 2917

turok

Tigers:

1) Kinsler, Ian 2B

2) Presley, Alex LF

3) Cabrera, Miguel 1B

4) Castellanos, Nicholas RF

5) Candelario, Jeimer 3B

6) Collins, Tyler CF

7) Holaday, Bryan C

8) Navarro, Efren DH

9) Romine, Andrew SS

SP Boyd, Matthew (Sac Lamb)

racist logos:

1) lintdoor, frankenstein ss

2) jackson, austin cf

3) rammyhead, hose 2b

4) tarnation, whutin? duh

5) juice, hay rf

6) ohyay, comova 1b

7) deyaz, yawny 3b

8) liar, bratdone lf

9) gomer, yah c

sp goober, gory

thanks to MLB for redirecting me from the lineups page, to the warmup page, while I was typing in the tribbles' lineup, ya fucking assholes!!

good thing that I was almost finished.

KC, pls fix the typo of year on my topic title, fat-fingered 9 instead of 0 on my phone. TIA

Last edited:
Hate to think that the Tigers will likely lose tonight and tomorrow's games, get swept, and will be the ballclub connected to the tribbles' setting the new AL all-time record winning streak. Maybe they will continue to increase it, with their next series.

WTG Boyd, give up a homer to the leadoff batter.

Boyd loads em up on 3 consecutive singles, with one out, but none score in the bot-2nd.

Gonna give up more runs, if Boyd keeps giving up basehits and having RISP every inning.

Considering who is pitcher, and most of our lineup, tribbles may have already scored the winning run.

Boyd loads em up then gets out of the jam again.

Last edited:
When was the last time we saw a sub .100 designated hitter, other than a forced pitcher batting after a goof up?

Tigers have just two hits off goober, both doubles. and look very ripe to be SHO yet again.

Boyd replaced by Hardy bottom 6th, kept the Tigers in the game, but got zero run support. VerHagen replaced Hardy after one batter.

Last edited:
Candy not having his usual multi-hit game..Ked and GIDP so far.

Last edited:
Looks like Cleveland will get its first world series title thus year . They seem like the best team right now ..

Back