Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ohio State fans graphic

Michlady

m3ZZeSr_d.jpg

Last edited:
What an immature dork. Im betting even OSU fans think this doesnt come close to humorous. Something a 6 yr old would come up wih.

This is a generous assessment of the OSU fan. Because they are actually, in this depiction, not eating their excrement. Maybe that's in the next panel.

What an immature dork. Im betting even OSU fans think this doesnt come close to humorous. Something a 6 yr old would come up wih.

Of course OSU fans wouldn't think it's humorous. Their lives revolve around OSU, so anything that insults that is far from humorous to them.

Last edited:
This is a generous assessment of the OSU fan. Because they are actually, in this depiction, not eating their excrement. Maybe that's in the next panel.

this isn't a very christian like comment. Jesus would be disappointed in you

Would be funny, but it says "Oh Christ." Why bring religion into it?

Of course OSU fans wouldn't think it's humorous. Their lives revolve around OSU, so anything that insults that is far from humorous to them.

My salty osu co-worker made a comment about how he may cancel Amazon Prime after they announced the 'Hard Knocks' show and said he's never liked Obama more than when they declined to be honorary captains. I asked if he'd been on siri and asked who owns Ohio Stadium and he replied, "No and Siri's British ..what does she know about football?!"

I said, so you're cancelling Prime and now a Democrat because Oklahoma beat osu?

No
Sense
Of
Humor
At
All

My salty osu co-worker made a comment about how he may cancel Amazon Prime after they announced the 'Hard Knocks' show and said he's never liked Obama more than when they declined to be honorary captains. I asked if he'd been on siri and asked who owns Ohio Stadium and he replied, "No and Siri's British ..what does she know about football?!"

I said, so you're cancelling Prime and now a Democrat because Oklahoma beat osu?

No
Sense
Of
Humor
At
All
Hahaha. Good god that's funny. What a special guy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No
Sense
Of
Humor
At
All

no, he doesn't. There are fans like that everywhere. I like fans that can give and take a little.

Back