Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Air Force Academy Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

MICHIGAN opened up at -27 but the line has come down to MICHIGAN -23 during the week, indicating that gamblers like the pesky, unconventional offense of the Cadets and/or feel that the MICHIGAN offense is sputtering enough to keep it within 4 scores.

The Over/Under is also down a corresponding four points from an early line of 54 total points, now standing at 50.

I was in Colorado Springs yesterday for work and subconsciously wore a MAIZE and BLUE striped tie ...most in the AFA Falcons base regard MICHIGAN as a superior team, but all also have faith in their boys and their tendency to give it their all for a full 60minutes.

Here is a picture of the Air Force Academy from a lacrosse tournament my son played in there, back in June. Beautiful area full of weird people.

So go ahead and continue making your predictions with some supportive analysis if you wish, but leave the woofing and barking for other threads.

GO BLUE!

Attachments

• AFA LaxBro.jpg
    AFA LaxBro.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Stay healthy d-line. Stay healthy.

Michigan - 41
Air Force - 21

Last edited:
MICHIGAN 37
Air Force 13

line is currently anywhere from 23 1/2 to 27, us.

31-17

This game has scared me more and more. The triple option can be tricky!

31-17

This game has scared me more and more. The triple option can be tricky!

We have option busters. Hurst and Mone will ruin it as long as we are not in a 3-3-5. Need both on the field at the same time. If both are not on the field, then you can probably expect 500yds rushing like Tennessee had against them a week ago.

MICHIGAN - 33

AFA - 13

...and there will be no Pick-6's by either defense this week.

Back