Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

Golladay, Greg Robinson and Cleary no practice
3rd string LT versus the Steelers now
Tate and Ansah limited

Lang and Quin have been full practices
Sam Martin back punting and kickoffs
Dwayne Washington and Worrilow should be back as well this Sunday
Decker still on PUP
Corey Robinson back practicing. Could bring him back for Browns game from IR

Last edited:
Tuitt out
Marcus Gilbert out. Starting RT
Backup TE Vance McDonald out for Steelers

Tuitt out
Marcus Gilbert out. Starting RT
Backup TE Vance McDonald out for Steelers

the good news is you already have your excuse...Steelers have ultimate health and the Lions have concentrated injuries.

the good news is you already have your excuse...Steelers have ultimate health and the Lions have concentrated injuries.

Steelers are pretty healthy other than those 2 and backup TE Vance McDonald. Nobody big on IR

Decker and G Robinson out
Ngata and Hyder and Jordan Hill on IR
Golladay out and probably Tate too

Quin, Lang, Worrilow and D Washington should be back
Stafford and Wagner should be healthier

Steelers have the injury advantage in this one barring many in game injuries

Last edited:
LKP might be batshit crazy but you're insane if you don't think injuries are a concern with the Lions week in and week out.

they are a concern...just toying with my little buddy LKP

In his crazy little mind the Lions never lose...there is always an excuse

Golladay, Greg Robinson and Emmett Cleary all out. Tate, Ansah and Worrilow all questionable

Hope Tate can play. Ansah's knee is costing him so much money

Golladay, Greg Robinson and Emmett Cleary all out. Tate, Ansah and Worrilow all questionable

Hope Tate can play. Ansah's knee is costing him so much money

I don't think Tate will play...I certainly wouldn't let him. The Steelers are known for being a little dirty with injured players.

they are a concern...just toying with my little buddy LKP

In his crazy little mind the Lions never lose...there is always an excuse

LOL. You say idiotic things and I correct you. No toying at all.

Great....Marvin and TJ Jones.....Abbredaris and Billingsly???

There is nothing about that quartet that I like. 1/2 of them are white.....for fucks sake we aren't the Patriots!

We have some guy named mihalik starting at lt this week lol.

Im other news when Jim Bob was asked if his offense is predictable his answer was "no i don't. " once again proving our coaches are dumber than cavemen.

Last edited:

Im other news when Jim Bob was asked if his offense is predictable his answer was "no i don't. " once again proving our coaches are dumber than cavemen.

Mihalik played for the steelers. He also played defensive end in college. So enjoy that one

Great....Marvin and TJ Jones.....Abbredaris and Billingsly???

There is nothing about that quartet that I like. 1/2 of them are white.....for fucks sake we aren't the Patriots!

Those aren't enough weapons?! #9 should have ZERO excuses!!! Right, boys?! :bs:?

Stafford is going to get killed. Hopefully he kisses the twins and tells them that he loves them. Daddy might not make it home...:cry:

Can't remember could we have had Hunt with this pick? If so I really dislike it lol.. will the kid ever play again ?

Hunt was picked with the 86th pick. We traded the 85th pick to NE for NE's 3rd and 4th rd picks(96 and 124) which were Golladay and Reeves-Maybin.

Back