Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Air Force vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Say what you want about Evans, but he does look a lot stronger this year. He is harder to bring down for sure.

Jesus fucking christ. That was a horrible pass and he had room to catch it.

Really don't like the play calling inside the 30 so far.

play calling was fine. If Speight hit his damn receiver, we might already have 7 on the board.

I specifically mean the first down play to Perry.

Why not just keep running the ball wide ? That sweep can get huge chunks of yards.

Now let's see how the defense handles the option. I have a feeling it will take a few possessions for us to lock them down. They might gash us here for a while.

Listening on MGoBlue. How bad were the overthrows? Sounds like Speight is still off on his throws. They have got to figure out how to score in the redzone!

Why not just keep running the ball wide ? That sweep can get huge chunks of yards.

The problem is that we're much bigger and stronger than them in the middle. We should be able to create huge holes there and we're just not...yet.

Listening on MGoBlue. How bad were the overthrows? Sounds like Speight is still off on his throws. They have got to figure out how to score in the redzone!

not even close. I will not blame him for the 3rd down miss because he was hit as he threw, but the 1st down play from the 20 was a bad miss and the deep ball was severely underthrown into coverage.

play calling was fine. If Speight hit his damn receiver, we might already have 7 on the board.

I specifically mean the first down play to Perry.

Well that's just it. He can't seem to hit guys anymore at times so why not use our huge line advantage and jam it .. the wide run with Issac looks good.

not even close. I will not blame him for the 3rd down miss because he was hit as he threw, but the 1st down play from the 20 was a bad miss and the deep ball was severely underthrown into coverage.

Yup he was hit as he threw it.

Back