Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Air Force vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I'm not worried about Purdue. They have given up a lot of passing yards. If Speight can't get it together vs them, then they need to look to one of the other qbs to take this team forward. Looking at the next few games, I think Michigan remains undefeated through the Penn State game. PSU will be the next big test. If the offense doesn't show major improvement vs Purdue, MSU, Indiana, then it is not going to improve this season.

If we sleep on MSU they can easily bite us. Surprises me how many people are overlooking that game. They always play us hard, and so far they look improved from last year's fiasco. Even last year was a decently close game.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about Purdue. They have given up a lot of passing yards. If Speight can't get it together vs them, then they need to look to one of the other qbs to take this team forward. Looking at the next few games, I think Michigan remains undefeated through the Penn State game. PSU will be the next big test. If the offense doesn't show major improvement vs Purdue, MSU, Indiana, then it is not going to improve this season.

Correction - Purdue gave up a lot of yards to LAMAR JACKSON. They shut down Ohio and Missouri's passing game. Not sure you can fault them for that.

Correction - Purdue gave up a lot of yards to LAMAR JACKSON. They shut down Ohio and Missouri's passing game. Not sure you can fault them for that.

And 223 passing yards to Ohio. Don't get me wrong, I also believe this team is capable of losing to any of the teams on the schedule. As it looks right now, one bad game by the defense and they will lose. I am just not particularly worried about the next three opponents.

Last edited:
Ler's just get offense clicking

We are second lad in stat of red zone TDs

Theee gsnes with experiencwd qb should be better

WE, as a fan base, NEED to concentrate on the next game. WE can't afford to look ahead. What're you talking about? The team needs us. WE need to concentrate on the next game.

Purdue will be another major test. This team will be tested every week. We, as fans, just need to prepare ourselves for this. No gimmes this year!

friend of mine just pointed out Pep Hamilton came from Indianapolis most recently...

he's the guy who squandered what should've been a good passing offense featuring Andrew Luck and TY Hilton...?

then the colts fired him, and the BROWNS hired him. then we just hired him for a 4 year $4 MM contract?

uh... Jim... I hope you know what youre doing here...

friend of mine just pointed out Pep Hamilton came from Indianapolis most recently...

he's the guy who squandered what should've been a good passing offense featuring Andrew Luck and TY Hilton...?

then the colts fired him, and the BROWNS hired him. then we just hired him for a 4 year $4 MM contract?

uh... Jim... I hope you know what youre doing here...

The Colts passing game was squandered by a turnstile offensive line. It's a miracle Andrew Luck is still alive. Thankfully, his team owner can supply plenty of pain killers.

Back