Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tarik Black and Ty Isaac injured

hungry

as if the offense wasn't bad enough. Tarik Black was carted off the field at the end of the game. This was only a little after Ty Isaac walked back to the locker room.

No idea what the deal with Black is, but this is not good news for an offense that is already having a lot of problems.

Nope.

I don't remember writing this ? Does someone have my account ?

Last edited:
Isaac was holding his ribs, so who knows. At the end of his 2nd should've been td, I think he fell on the ball. Obviously he went back in, but the offensive line decided to block no one and led to further pain.

I hope TI just has some bruised ribs. No idea what happened with Black, hope he is okay. The offense can't afford to lose anyone.

Obviously not confirmed, but Joe Milton posted something on Twitter. Could be a broken ankle.

Rumor is that he's out 6-8 weeks. Basically may as well redshirt him now.

I have no clue. The UM big guy said he's out for the rest of the year, broken foot possibly. He's never wrong.

We have recruited very well, someone will have to step in like on other teams that have talent. Plug and play.

I want to see Oliver Martin on the field.

Last edited:
Word that I saw/heard/received whatever...is that Tarik Black broke a bone in his ankle...

Black will be a big loss if he is out as right now he leads our wr.

All on the list have played all three games .

Black 11 catches 149 yards and 1 td. long of 46. 13.55 AVG Per catch.
Perry 10 catches 124 yards and 1 td . Long of 33 12.4 avg.
Crawford 5 catches 86 yards and 1td long of 43. AVG 17.4.
TE Gentry 3 catches for 71 yards. Long if 36 avg 23.6.
TE Eubanks 2 catches for 61 yards long of 48. AVG 30.5.
Jones has 2 catches for 52 yards long of 37. AVG 26.
TE McKeon 5 catches 38 yards long of 9.
Mcdoom 2 catches
Wheatley 1
Issac 2.

Not a big list of catches so far. Hoping for more tight end packages and screens verses Purdue . Issac probably won't play so hopefully Higdon and Evans can pick up the slack . Its not like Evans didnt play a bunch last season.

Last edited:
Obviously, losing your top WR is going to hurt.

But this offense was absolutely anemic with him in the game anyways. Maybe this will force Drevno/Harbaught to mix in the weapons they have at TE and get other guys going.

I have to believe the tight end packages must have been hidden. Because it is unexplainable how we do not use the middle of the field that much .

Back