Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Purdue Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

Congrats to BigGuns for his (32-13) score prediction last week vs AFA and honorary mention to both gobluebigjon and TheVictors for being really close, too... Well, on to Purdue ....more like, Purdon't.

Pick who you think will win.

2e0dabe27cc28cbebbef5ef23c4211d5.jpg

Last edited:
Im done with predictions. Either that or Im just done recording games. Every time I record(because I work nights), the games are always too close. Upon checking game time, I dont have to record this week. Ok, that means the ship is righted this week........

Michigan 45
Purdue 13

Lucky win. Monster was going to nab it until the last garbage time td !!!

Michigan hits 11 Field goals !!!

Michigan 33
Purdue 10

Last edited:
MICHIGAN...5
Purdue........3

Baseball score

Remember the 5-0 rain and snow game ...1995!!!
It was a slop fest . At the 26:45 mark michigan going for it on 4th and a yard or two.
They get stuffed . The analyst says.

" that is atrocious play calling there "

Then it works out as D. Cordinator dials up the Blitz for the safety next series.

https://youtu.be/j460bLNZ6To

I remembered or thought there was more snow during this game .

Last edited:
The 1996 game at Purdue was an offensive explosion as well. We lost 9-3. I remember freezing my ass off in the stands at Ross Ade. Our offense was somehow worse than the weather. Blew our chances of a Big 10 title against a god awful Purdue team. Happy memories! We're on to this Saturday.

I have to imagine Purdue is going to sell out against the run game. Kind of like UCF did last year. Hopefully Speight can hit his passes like he did against UCF. Cough Grant Perry in the middle of the field cough!

Purdue's o-line isn't great by any stretch of the imagination. I think our d-line and LBs will be a rude awakening for them, but they can still keep the game competitive with quick passing and tunnel screens.

Michigan - 30
Purdue - 20

Impossible! No two teams would ever combine for a score similar to tha....oh shit.

5-0 UM

But only if there's a torrential downpour.

That was Parents Weekend and though I'd just graduated, my brother was a student and my parents went to that game. My Mom still talks about it - how the water was flowing down the aisle like a river.

Mizzou being in the "SEC" and low expectations for Purdue because Purdue is Purdue has folks thinking that win is something special. But Mizzou sucks and Purdue is still Purdue, but will a prolific offense like days gone by.

MICHIGAN - 28
Purdue - 24

Last edited:
Back