Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

wlvrnstlr4life

I tried changing the title in the week 3 thread, but it wont change.

So for everyone, starting tonight, we got Arizona taking on Utah.

Shit, we got Vergina and Boise St. on right now. UV up 28-14 half-way thru the 3rd. BSU ball.

Unless the Wildcats are able to trade scores with Utah, this may be a reeeaaal long night for RR.

These guys on Fox during halftime are hilarious. They're ripping the shit out of each other. Even Wanstadt has been funny.

Az got fucked on a fumble call, while driving, with 2:30 left in the game down by 6.

Sorry I've been flipping it around to high school games and great espn boxing matches.
Plus our high school team lost a Heartbreaker with 3 seconds left. Tad Salty on the loss, and I have to freaking baby sit my 66 year old sister tomorrow.

Sorry I've been flipping it around to high school games and great espn boxing matches.
Plus our high school team lost a Heartbreaker with 3 seconds left. Tad Salty on the loss, and I have to freaking baby sit my 66 year old sister tomorrow.

Crap, sorry bout that

Last edited:
They have been burning them on the option all day and this kid is throwing for 2yd gains. You might as well just run the fucking ball RR.

Back