Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

Need to hit the sack ... Hopefully Michigan figures out the red zone issues today !!!!

I tried changing the title in the week 3 thread, but it wont change.

So for everyone, starting tonight, we got Arizona taking on Utah.

It isn't Arizona

They changed the name to the University of Rodriguez Fightin' Richrods

Sorry I've been flipping it around to high school games and great espn boxing matches.
Plus our high school team lost a Heartbreaker with 3 seconds left. Tad Salty on the loss, and I have to freaking baby sit my 66 year old sister tomorrow.

boxing?!?!!?! wtf?

boxing?!?!!?! wtf?

Espn had 2 title matches on last night and all 4 guys were undeafeated and both matches had some real good action. The second one between the flyweights I think had a werid 10/8 round for one guy , and the very next round the other guy had a 10/8 round and I was amazed that guy made it through the round and boxed for another 6 or 7 rounds because he was really hurt. The first fight between super middleweights I think had some real good banging in it. Guys were smoking each other.

Last edited:
Unlv is the worst cfb team I've seen in years. No joke. They are fucking awful.

OK St. goes down, FSU goes down. Air Force beating SDSU 9-0 with 7 left in the half. PSU and Iowa with PSU up 3-0.

MSU trailing ND 14-0. MSU QB just threw a pick 6.

Last edited:
Florida down 14-7 to Kentucky. PSU looks loads better than Iowa even though its only 3-0

Bielema is so fat. He is a complete slob.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BilemaGut.png

how does one even get a gut like that?

I really think Doug Nussmeier needs to be fired and banned from being an OC..........for all time.

he looks like a fat bitch even then.

too much late night snacking?

stress eating?

you gotta take in a lot of calories just to get to that point

Back