Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

On fox business network that works

lol This is why i prefer abc/espn. At least with them, you know that they have ESPN, ESPNN, ESPN2, ABC, a few alternate channels and ESPN watch app. Not sure I've ever watched FBN and i had to look pretty hard to find it.

I like that English chick with the big boobs on Fox Business channel.

Maybe she'll be doing the play by play.

The only thing good about this baseball game is the titties in yellow to the left of home plate.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

lol This is why i prefer abc/espn. At least with them, you know that they have ESPN, ESPNN, ESPN2, ABC, a few alternate channels and ESPN watch app. Not sure I've ever watched FBN and i had to look pretty hard to find it.
Only issue I have with ABC is that they barely broadcast games in HD. Their cameras suck balls. Video quality is shit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Man they still haven't switched on FBN yet. Still dumbass infomercials.

Need to shut these fuckers up fast. They're going to have a ton of energy to start.

Back