Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

sounds like your expectations were very reasonable and very accurate.

Yes, and it looks like with a prediction of 27-10, it looks like I'll win this week's game prediction thread, which I am always very proud of when I do...

Yes, and it looks like with a prediction of 27-10, it looks like I'll win this week's game prediction thread, which I am always very proud of when I do...

since you are, apparently, on a roll: any other expectations that might be helpful for the rest of us to know about?

since you are, apparently, on a roll: any other expectations that might be helpful for the rest of us to know about?

Well, I expect that when Michigan does shit that works and avoids doing shit that doesn't work, there will be continued success.

On the other hand, if Michigan falls back into doing shit that doesn't work, and doesn't do shit that does work...not so much.

Okay not reading 62 pages

Views on O'korn? I heard some of game and I think he did pretty good given everything.
Do not like our penalties

Okay not reading 62 pages

Views on O'korn? I heard some of game and I think he did pretty good given everything.
Do not like our penalties

His interception was actually a pass interference that wasnt called. The tackler arrived before the ball got there. He played real well. If he played the whole game, we probably would have had 42 points. OLine is a major problem at the moment, though.

Ooh...looks like I'm also going to win this week's pick'ems game...although I shit the bed last week and fell a little bit behind for the season overall...

Still a big day for me in Michigan/college football...

My dad's wedding was today and the DVR failed me. Anyone have a good source for an extended highlight reel? Everything I'm finding is less than 60 seconds.

I'd ask for a full replay but that might be asking for a lot..

My dad's wedding was today and the DVR failed me. Anyone have a good source for an extended highlight reel? Everything I'm finding is less than 60 seconds.

Reading this here game thread in its entirety - counting my very sophisticated analysis - is probably just as entertaining as watching a replay of the game itself.

Yeah I called both our Cordinator's over paid and clueless. Only one is and the even he made decent halftime adjustments. We need to get the line fixed . O'Korn deserves to start after 2 weeks.

check big 10 network website. they have a show called big ten football in 60

They show the entire game in 1 hour. The schedule is on the website

Back