Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tim Tebows Book

beez

This guy writing a book may as well be a forfeit. Only players/coaches towards the end of their careers with either major proffesional accomplishments or a one time drug problem write books. Maybe during the lockout he should have learned to take snaps under center (Which he's reportedly having trouble doing still) instead of writing a book.

"LOVE ME,LOVE ME, LOVE ME...I'm such a nice guy, just read how nice I am and how hard I work. I don't even have sex...I'm not listening to the critics I just have to go out there and play the game the way I know how.

..wait on second thoughts the critics hurt my feelings because they dont focus on any of my positives."

-Tim Tebow

He could definitely be the teams priest.

Back