Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Prediction Time

I think floor is 5 or 6 wins . Ceiling is around 11 wins. Key games are actually games one and two. If we start 2-0 -then I think we will win 12-13 games. Dare to dream. But I do not think we will win games one and two.

Last edited:
I think floor is 5 or 6 wins . Ceiling is around 11 wins. Key games are actually games one and two. If we start 2-0 -then I think we will win 12-13 games. Dare to dream. But I do not think we will win games one and two.

7-9. We start the season 0-3.

10 wins is lions floor. 14 win ceiling

sorry...you are delusional as usual. The only team in the NFL with a floor of 10 wins is probably NE...and that might be a bit high, even for them.

If you look at it objectively, the Lions floor is probably 5-6 wins. The floor is when things go wrong. IMO, the Lion's ceiling is probably 11-12 games...and that is probably VERY generous.

Floor is worst case scenario and ceiling is best case.

10 wins is worst case scenario for this lions team

this is why nobody takes you seriously

We won 9 games with the worst injuries in the history of the NFL in 2016. 10 wins is a legit floor with not only better health but a team that made a lot of improvements

We won 9 with major injuries to Stafford for one quarter of the season, Slay, Ansah most of season, Abdullah/Riddick most of season, Levy (starting stud LB most of season) plus other injuries (Reiff/Swanson/Robinson in playoff run).

There is no worse injury scenario than that and they won 9. Saying 6-7 wins only from injuries is not correct

Last edited:
just keep adding to your resume as the most delusional poster!

We had terrible injuries and won 9 games. The Lions improved in a ton of spots. It's very logical to make 10 wins the floor

I like how every year since 2011 we've had the most injuries of everybody..

Fact. No other team even had a single game missed by a starter because of injury last year. Only the Lions.

Do you think we will have more injuries than last year.

Stafford hurt 4+ playoff, Slay hurt 3 games, Ansah hurt most of season, Levy hurt most of season and played hurt 5 plus playoff, Swanson hurt, Diggs hurt 3 plus playoff, Abdullah hurt 14.5 plus playoff, Riddick hurt 6 and playoff. Bynes/Bostic were hurt, Reiff 2 games, Robinson playoff game

Lot of big names there. Still made playoffs with 9 wins.

One team can be healthier than other teams

Cowboys, Packers and Seahawks were all healthier than the Lions at the end of the season

We won 9 games with the worst injuries in the history of the NFL in 2016. 10 wins is a legit floor with not only better health but a team that made a lot of improvements

We won 9 with major injuries to Stafford for one quarter of the season, Slay, Ansah most of season, Abdullah/Riddick most of season, Levy (starting stud LB most of season) plus other injuries (Reiff/Swanson/Robinson in playoff run).

There is no worse injury scenario than that and they won 9. Saying 6-7 wins only from injuries is not correct

If Matt Stafford breaks his leg in week 1 that isn't a worse scenario?

Back