Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Al Franken Grabbed the Boobies of Sleeping Model/Sportscaster

seems like Franken will make it through this, since he really didn't do anything wrong.

even my Right Wing family members agreed on this point at thanksgiving. although they're more like Jerry Ford Republicans, not "Fascist Breitbart Republicans" or "Batshit Alex Jones Republicans" like some of you guys.

seems like Franken will make it through this, since he really didn't do anything wrong.

even my Right Wing family members agreed on this point at thanksgiving. although they're more like Jerry Ford Republicans, not "Fascist Breitbart Republicans" or "Batshit Alex Jones Republicans" like some of you guys.

If nothing else, at least Franken is admitting what he did was inappropriate and apologized. Roy Moore meanwhile, continues to deny.

The word is that before old Betty went into rehab, she used to like to grab onto young bus boys by their ass cheeks and ball sacks.

Anyway, on a lighter note, here is Leanne with her majestically beautiful dog, Sasha:

11032977_684076511715323_1316599512_n.jpg

Sasha is a shepherd husky mix, just like my beautiful dog, Jasmine. My Jasmine looks very much like Sasha here - really, it would be hard for people who didn't know them to tell them apart.

About a month before the whole Al Franken thing, I happened to meet Leanne at a remote event, and we talked for a few minutes about the guys I l know that she worked with on Best Damn Sports Show; we talked about the people I know in common with her now on air partner, former television sitcom writer Doug McIntyre (we both laughed that neither of us actually ever watched any of the shows that he was a writer on), but mostly we talked about our sweet beautiful doggies.

EDIT: Okay, I admit...all of the above is true...but it's nevertheless irrelevant.

Ever since this the story broke, I have been dying for the right opportunity to drop that I have coincidentally met and talked to Leanne; but fuck it...I'm tired of waiting...

I've met Leanne, and probably none of youse guys ever have...

Na, na, nah na na na....

But also the picture of her with her dog is fab...ya gotta admit...

Last edited:
Cool. Did you meet her dogs? You can learn a lot about someone from their dogs.

No, but as you can see I have seen a picture of her dog, and you can also learn a lot about someone from a picture of their dog.

You can also learn a lot about someone from of a picture of them with their dog.

I think we can all agree that Leanne and her dog appear to be quite happy with each other.

Anyways, Tina Smith (if that is in fact her real name), Minnesota Lt. Governor, has been named by Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton to replace Al Franken as interim Minnesota U.S. Senator until next November, at which time, she then has announced, she will seek to continue in the Senate in a special election.

Minnesota political insiders claim that when Dayton asked Smith what made her uniquely qualified to replace Franken in the Senate, her answer was "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me..."

No, but as you can see I have seen a picture of her dog, and you can also learn a lot about someone from a picture of their dog.

You can also learn a lot about someone from of a picture of them with their dog.

I think we can all agree that Leanne and her dog appear to be quite happy with each other.

I'm glad you agree with my dog-observation pseudo-psychology, seeing how you're the board's premier meeter of celebrity dogs.

I'm glad you agree with my dog-observation pseudo-psychology, seeing how you're the board's premier meeter of celebrity dogs.

Yes.

It is my keen observation, from years of being around celebrities, sometimes with their dogs, that when celebrities are with their dogs they're happy to be with their dogs.

Everybody else is too.

Cool. Did you meet her dogs? You can learn a lot about someone from their dogs.

whenever I took my dog for a walk and stopped to meet other people, he would ignore them and continually sniff/prowl for rabbits and squirrels to chase.

not sure what that says about me.

I'm not a big fan of rodents myself, though. so maybe that's a fair inference.

whenever I took my dog for a walk and stopped to meet other people, he would ignore them and continually sniff/prowl for rabbits and squirrels to chase.

not sure what that says about me.

I'm not a big fan of rodents myself, though. so maybe that's a fair inference.

To the people you stopped to meet, did you and your dog appear happy to be with each other?

That's what really matters.

To the people you stopped to meet, did you and your dog appear happy to be with each other?

That's what really matters.

oh yeah. he loved going for walks with me. if it was late at night, sometimes we'd even pee on the same stuff (like rocks and bushes) for fun. I miss him.

oh yeah. he loved going for walks with me. if it was late at night, sometimes we'd even pee on the same stuff (like rocks and bushes) for fun. I miss him.

That's what matters.

If a dog and its person appear happy to be with each other, that tells a lot about both the dog, and the dog's person.

Back